Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Opening Kick Off


Hello and thanks for checking out my Blood Bowl blog!

I love playing Blood Bowl. I been playing since around 2002ish just about every week. Currently I play tabletop in the ABBL (Austin Blood Bowl League) weekly at a local store in Austin, TX called Dragons Lair. I also occasionally play the Cyanide and FUMBBL computer games where you can find me as either NuffleHateMe or WildManTX.

I have quite an extensive collections teams models (Mostly in some unpainted state) including every current GW team except Amazons, most GW Star Players and several alternative team like the Shadowforge Nuns, Bunnies, and Female Elves. I have a few converted teams like Lizardmen and Orcs (Currently on the paint table) from GW WFB models and even one Necro team made from the old Mage Knight pre-painted minis (The MK All Stars).

I wanted a place to document my league team fluff and game summaries. Also it will serve as a place to document my conversion and painting projects. Finally I'm heading to the Chaos Cup, the USA Blood Bowl Major, in Chicago in a few weeks and wanted to document my preparations, my actual results and any other shenanigans that happen on the trip. I may also occasionally go off track into other topics like Warhammer Fantasy or other games I might be playing at the time.

Lastly I want to thank my wife for "understanding" (by that I mean barely tolerating) my hobbies which include taking over a room in our house, weekend trips to tournaments and conventions, my "purchases", and my general insanity!

- Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment